Atlas Recruitment Group
Are you looking to take on a new and exciting challenge?
Job Title- Electronics Engineer
Salary - Competitive
Location - Portsmouth
Position - Full time
Electronics Engineers possess in-depth knowledge and, therefore, understand a wide range of electronics techniques to provide technical support to manufacturing.
Resolving technical issues arising within manufacturing and on deployed hardware, carrying out the more difficult diagnostics, addressing component obsolescence issues and/or devising associated design changes, undertaking bid support activities and performing failure trend analysis.
This position encompasses various technologies covering power systems, IF/RF, analogue and digital electronics.
* Technical consultancy to manufacturing
* Carrying out the more difficult diagnostics
* Component obsolescence resolution
* Propose design changes
* In service failure investigations
* Bid support
Skills and Qualifications
* Degree in relevant subject or HNC/D with related experience
* Proficiency in diagnosing power, IF/RF, analogue and digital equipment
* Effective oral and written communication skills
* Experienced in electrical safe working practices
* Experience in electricity generation and control systems
* Live working on electrical power systems
* Power supply and control design techniques
* Experience with microprocessor-based systems
* Chartered or working towards Chartered Engineer status
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.