Commercial Account Handler
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Job Role: Commercial Account Handler
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Location: Hybrid - Reading/Home
An excellent new opportunity to work for a large leading Lloyd's Broker. The role will be 3 days in the Reading office and 2 days from home.
* Deal with a mixture of Commercial Insurance for corporate clients
* Support Account Executives regarding placement strategy for insurance renewals and administer mid-term changes to risk
* Request and review underwriting information on behalf of corporate clients and understand their requirements
* Prepare and submit accurate market presentations and slips in consultation with the Executives and the Placement Team
* Utilise the online trading systems to collate and negotiate renewal terms with existing and prospective insurers
* Collaborate with Executives and Placement Teams to prepare client reports for renewals
* Produce and/ or request Insurer documentation
* Review and comment on Indemnity and Insurance clauses
Key Skills/ Requirements:
* Proven experience working in a similar Insurance role
* Experience of working on the full renewal process of corporate or large commercial Property and Casualty insurance programs
* Strong knowledge of insurance risks
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple enquiries simultaneously
* A good awareness of clients' business, their business issues, insurance programmes and service plans
* Cert CII qualified and working towards ACII is desirable
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.