ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY WITHIN A BUST PRESTIGE MAIN DEALERSHIP
HIGH BASIC UP TP £24,000 DOE!
My client, a well know car dealership in Ashford are looking for a Service Administrator to join their After Sales Department. Their service team are very busy and to ensure that their customer expectations are met they require a strong after sales administrator with very good organisational skills and ideally a background gained within the motor trade. The ideal candidate will be an experienced Kerridge user, with good organisational skills, a good communicator and have a positive approach to the day to day challenges of service administration.
My client is looking for a SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR for their busy prestige dealership to join this already successful team.
• Producing Invoices per day
• Dealing with the Lease vehicle authorisations
• Dealing with telephone calls
• taxing vehicles
• invoicing vehicles
• funding Used stock etc.
• Must be presentable with good communication skills
• Must have a proven record of a busy challenging administrative role
• Must be organise
• Trustworthy, reliable and friendly
• To be flexible and adaptable to changing needs of the business
• Experienced Kerridge User
• A thorough understanding of Service Administration processes within a main dealership would be beneficial but not essential
This is a successful dealership and continues to grow and therefore the offers high rewards.
INTERESTED DON’T MISS OUT – APPLY NOW!
Please visit our website www.prima-ardelle.co.uk and register your CV for JOB ALERTS!
Prima Ardelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable candidates are contacted.
We are one of the UK's leading providers for "white collar" staff for progressive companies. Please register for regular permanent position, why leave your career to chance?
Simply contact us in complete confidence - all interviews are conducted locally.