If you want to help people exercise their potential, and like the sound of transforming individuals, teams and businesses to achieve what they are capable of, we might just have a great opportunity for you. Every day is challenging, fast paced and different from the day before.
We are looking for another superstar to join our fast-growing team in Ashford, Kent. If you are up for hard work with plenty of fun, then we would love to hear from you.
We are lucky enough to work in a rural courtyard just outside Ashford, over-looking beautiful gardens and our offices are a world away from corporate London stuffiness.
Salary – We are looking to offer between £20 and £22k depending on what the right candidate can bring to the table.
Hours - We are after the right person, so are open to conversations about part-time or flexible working. If you are returning to work or are looking for something to fit around family commitments, let’s have a chat. We wouldn’t want to lose the perfect person just because they don’t fit in with the 9-5.
When we need you – we are ideally looking for someone to start with us asap but will obviously work with the right person to take notice periods into consideration.
Our new someone needs to ensure the smooth and efficient running of The Recruitment Network programme by supporting the Operations team and enabling us to achieve our strategic 2020 vision.
So, what will you be doing?
Trailblazers Support (supporting the running of the best Billing Manager membership development programme in the Recruitment sector)
“Jump on board, give yourself this opportunity to be the best version of yourself you can be. I’m so excited about my job because of today!” - Trailblazer
• Being the right-hand person to Natalie, our Trailblazer manager
• Helping to coordinate coaching sessions, calls and webinars between our Trailblazers, their line managers and Gordon (a TRN Director)
• Completing follow-up after each Scrum (what we call our Trailblazer meetings that happen every two months)
Huddle and Retreat Support (supporting the running of the fastest growing peer to peer network in the recruitment industry)
“Such and incredibly rewarding event, with a huge amount of insight and value to take back to the office and actually implement! Can’t wait for the next one!” – A TRN Member about The Retreat
• Coordinating and running pre-Huddle data collection
• Assisting in managing delegate lists, completing client calls and sending out event information
• Collating and uploading feedback from the Huddle
• Writing up event output and attendee action logs on their private online portal
• Sometimes attendance of these events may be required but first and foremost you will be responsible for the office when the team is out delivering
Director support (good luck with this one!)
• Working to support the 2 (reasonably!) self-sufficient Directors as required
• Document formatting, diary management, logistical support etc.
Member Engagement (the most important thing that we do)
“The whole team have been a lot more involved in our mission and what we’re aiming for and it’s all down to this” – A TRN Member about our Network
• Managing and directing incoming questions from our members and being proactive and tenacious in finding answers for them
• Constantly identifying value add opportunities that we can action to wow our network
• Ensuring that no member goes unloved, ensuring gaps are identified and dealt with swiftly
If you’re successful, you’ll soon realise that a job in the Ops Team is varied and fast paced. You will be involved many things and will be expected to multi-task with ease and finesse!
An example of the other things you could be doing
• Management of client focused online tools, websites and assessments
• Report and data generation
• Meeting and greeting delegates arriving for training
• Coordinating training venues, managing delegates and trainers
• Onboarding new members of the Network
• Assist with general office duties as requested
• Prepare documentation and correspondence
• Point of contact for internal enquiries on policies, procedures and documentation
• Preparation of Recruitment Network and Trailblazer events
• Support of Ops team colleagues and Directors
And the list doesn’t end there!
As part of your induction you will learn more about the business, our products and how we work. We will need you to have knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook (no excuses) but knowledge of the recruitment industry isn’t essential, and the use of our online systems can be taught.
The main things we need you to be damned good at are;
• Personal organisation and time management – otherwise you won’t survive very long!
• Written and verbal communications
• Interpersonal skills (face to face and on the telephone)
• Problem solving
• Attention to detail is a huge one for us
Lastly, but most importantly, we will need you to be;
• Pro-active and focused
• Strong work ethic
• Good sense of humour
• Customer orientated
• Deadline driven
• A team player
If this sounds like you then nothing should stop you sending us your CV – we look forward to meeting you!