Our client, a rapidly developing enterprise currently engaged in huge re-development projects, are seeking a Civil Engineer to join their engineering team.
The successful candidate will develop and deliver medium to large structural engineering projects from inception to completion in live operational environments.
Responsibilities & Duties:
* Design, project manage and contract manage the safe design, construction and use of related engineering works;
* Undertake structural assessments of existing assets, review structural calculations and designs produced by consultants;
* Design and prepare specifications and drawings for maintenance work and items of new work to be carried out by the Boards Engineering Division as required;
* Undertake structural design and/or assessments, calculations and reviews of related activities on the estate in accordance with applicable standards and regulations;
* Act as Project Manager under NEC ECC Contracts and as Employer under the NEC PSC Contracts.
Qualifications & Experience:
* BSc/BEng Civil Engineering;
* Incorporated or Chartered Status with the ICE or equivalent or demonstrable competence;
* Undertake the role and responsibilities of Principal Designer under CDM regulations;
* 5 years practical experience, post graduate;
* Manage Consultants and Contractors;
* Manage Risk and Change control;
Benefits & Remuneration:
* Generous contributory pension scheme;
* Discretionary bonus scheme;
* Private health care.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.