Human Resources Team Leader
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Location: Tunbridge Wells
The company an innovative and entrepreneurial group of companies specialising in Motor Insurance Services. This is an excellent opportunity for a career with an Investors in People Gold Champion organisation.
* Drive the performance of the HR Administrators to ensure they have;
* The right knowledge/skills and demonstrate the appropriate behaviours for the role
* Have clear objectives and measurements of performance
* Are exposed to regular feedback and development
* Promote an environment that supports outstanding customer service, continuous improvement, quality, high employee engagement, high team performance and collaboration
* Support the Group HR Support Manager & People Team department in general duties and activities
* Ensuring HR processes are followed correctly and responsible for the integrity of data held in the HR systems
* Leading and supporting ad hoc HR Administration and System projects
* MI reporting and analysis
* Work in close collaboration with the HR Senior Management team, HR Generalist Advisors and HRBP together with the team to ensure that the HRSSC KPIs are continually achieved.
* Intervene / manage cases where HR Shared Service Centre Advisors need additional support, where service levels are in danger of not being met or cases are highly sensitive / stakeholder complaints have been raised.
* Support an environment which supports outstanding customer service, continuous improvement, quality, high employee engagement, high team performance and collaboration.
* Coach and develop HR Administrators, ensuring clear objectives are set and aligned with the broader HR SSC strategy.
* Identify development opportunities for the HR Administrators, within the HR SSC and wider function.
* Proactively manage team and individual issues, including time and attendance, absence management and performance management.
* Approve holiday requests from direct reports, ensuring sufficient cover for operational continuity.
* Facilitate regular team meetings with the HR Administrators, setting clear agenda items and ensuring follow up of agreed actions.
* Identify training needs for the HR SSC and ensure training manuals and procedures are developed and maintained.
* Use your HR knowledge and experience to review and revise systems and processes to develop your team and achieve outstanding service levels.
Key Skills and Knowledge:
* Demonstrate strong knowledge of UK employment law, procedures and processes
* Previous experience in managing a team
* At least 3 years HR experience
* CIPD Qualified desirable, not essential
* Good data analysis and reporting skills
* Ability to manage large volumes of work, demonstrating strong problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure