Order Processor & Admin Assistant
Our client are a leading manufacturer of bespoke industrial products.
Due to ongoing success and growth, they are currently seeking an Order Processor & Admin Assistant to join their busy team based on the outskirts of Maidstone.
Responsibilities of the Order Processor & Admin Assistant will include:
- Order entry via internal CRM system
- Compilation of job packs
- Document control
- Taking incoming calls and providing customer service
- Processing customer orders
- General office administration
The ideal candidate for the Order Processor & Admin Assistant will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication and verbal skills.
- Confident telephone manner and the ability to communicate with customers at all levels.
- Proficiency in Microsoft products, including Outlook.
- The ability to multi-task.
- Excellent customer service skills.
In return the Order Processing & Admin Assistant will be entitles to:
£18,000 - £24,000
Hours will be Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established, growing business that can offer long term progression and career development.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...