HR GO Recruitment are currently assisting a well-known organisation in their search for a Construction Administrator. Based on the outskirts of Ashford this family run business has been trading for over 70 years, employing over 250 members of staff. This brand new role has been made available through expansion.
* Ordering all stock required for the site
* Arranging staff training
* Arranging meetings and booking meeting rooms
* Updating all the in-house databases and system
* Archiving and filing
* Liaising with other departments to resolve issues
* Raising invoices and other documents when necessary
The ideal candidate:
* Must have minimum 2 years administration experience
* Must have knowledge of the construction industry
* Intermediate knowledge of IT
* Be a team player but able to work independently when required
* Have a can-do attitude at all times
Hours of work alternate each week but are between the hours of: 08:00 - 16:30 & 09:00 - 17:30 Monday to Friday.
Please note due to the location of the client own transport is essential.