Childrensalon is now recruiting for a full time Merchandise Administrative Assistant. We are looking for an enthusiastic and professional individual to perform a variety of tasks to support our Merchandising Department. The ideal candidate should have good oral and written communication as well as time management and organisation skills and will be able to work well in a fast-paced environment. Being computer savvy and having experience in using MS Office applications, especially Excel is essential. You will need to have strong attention to detail and good interpersonal skills as this role involves a high level of collaboration with other team members and suppliers.
- Contacting suppliers for seasonal product information.
- Saving product information received from suppliers in relevant systems and updating other teams where necessary.
- Printing and sending out seasonal barcode labels to suppliers.
- Monitoring and chasing outstanding deliveries.
- Creating notes in relevant systems for other teams.
- Resolving stock queries from Delivery/Stock, Finance, CS and Copy Teams in an efficient and proactive manner.
- Chasing missing shipping documents (if applicable).
- Resolving issues relating to faulty products which includes liaising suppliers.
- Support the Merchandising team with other duties where necessary.
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task.
- A ‘can do’ attitude.
- Good time management.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Problem solving skills.
- An aptitude for maths and analysis.
- Good written and verbal communication in English.
- Excel knowledge.
Childrensalon offers a highly competitive salary, company pension plan, health plan, fully subsidised gym membership, in-house yoga classes, company shuttle, generous holiday allowance and company discount. We are ranked #34 on the 2019 Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For list and proud to be a member of the Living Wage Foundation.
Childrensalon is an equal opportunity employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or team member receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race.
If you think you have these qualities and would like to join our busy team please send us your CV with cover letter about why you would like to work for us to [email protected]