Are you a Quality Control Inspector?
Do you come from a manufacturing background?
Are you well-organised and motivated?
If so, read onâ¦
Our client based in Thanet is currently looking for a Quality Control Inspector to join their team on a temporary basis.
This role will be paying Â£8.21 per hour.
* Following all Health and Safety policies within the workplace and to take all precautions to prevent accidents.
* To adhere to the Quality Management System requirements.
* To carry out 'final inspection' of PCB assemblies and associated mechanical assemblies, ensuring they conform to relevant work instructions and/or customer specifications and quality standards (IPC-A-610, IPC J-STD-001, ISO9001, ISO 13285)
* Ensuring work complies with all relevant work instructions.
* To promptly provide feedback to production staff whenever a manufacturing defect is identified.
* To assist with the inspection of incoming goods in accordance with relevant procedures.
* To continuously seek, through team meetings or otherwise, improvements in Quality, Efficiency and Effectiveness of the manufacturing processes employed.
* To report any process stops and their causes and solutions by using the agreed procedures.
* To ensure all non-conforming product/components are segregated and clearly identified.
* To maintain a clean working environment.
* To maintain detail and accurate records of inspection activities.
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn