What it's like to work at Searchflow:
We're a friendly, dynamic and supportive team. We encourage passion, ambition and collaboration, both in our performance as a team and individually. New ideas are encouraged. We actively promote involvement in the development and direction of our products and services, as well as finding more efficient ways to work. We also love a good work social and team building events. As well as this we offer:
• 25 days’ holiday, with optional 5 days unpaid leave per year
• Flexible working
• Free fruit, biscuits, tea and coffee
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Internal coaching/mentoring system throughout your time here
• Focus on training and career progression
• Competitive salary
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be part of a team that is jointly responsible for ensuring that customer queries are being dealt with promptly and efficiently with KPI’s met and a strong focus on first call resolution and excellent customer service.
The role will involve:
• Providing helpdesk/order fulfilment style support and advice via telephone, and email correspondence to customers.
• Providing excellent customer services.
• Liaising with relevant data providers for all search queries to ensure the smooth running of the search ordering process.
• Ensuring customer queries are dealt with and actioned on a regular basis in accordance with the Helpdesk KPI’s (Assigns, updates, emails etc).
• Implementing and coordinating orders for bespoke services such as Portfolio, maintaining communication with customers and data providers throughout.
• Understanding all SearchFlow products, procedures and systems.
• Achieving Silver or equivalent on quality scores.
You will be proactive and self-motivated with excellent communication skills both verbal and written. You will also have strong emotional intelligence, be committed to progressing your own learning and development. You will also have/be:
• Previous experience in a customer services environment.
• Competent with Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
• Able to demonstrates excellent customer service and telephone skills.
• Quick and accurate data entry skills.
• Good organisational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to multi-task, work flexibly and under pressure to meet deadlines and targets.
SearchFlow, we have over 25 years' experience and run more than 1 million conveyancing searches every year for over 2,000 legal clients in England and Wales. We deliver highly focused, in-depth property intelligence, quickly and efficiently.
Investing in innovation, we are owned by DMGT, a company committed to investing in its portfolio of innovative property data services. Our sister companies include leading brands such as Landmark Information Group, Argyll & OchreSoft.