Job Title: Full time Inventory Clerk
Contractual Hours: This is a full time position based on 5 day working week, to include Saturdays. The hours are flexible and dependant on our clients’ requirements. Some evening work may be required.
Main Job Purpose: To carry out inventories, check in's/check outs, property visits and floorplans on behalf of letting agents and produce inventory reports within agreed time-scales and service standards. You will be taught new skills such as how to conduct Legionella risk assessments for landlords or how to check and replace smoke alarms simply and quickly.
Location All areas of London
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• To collect and return keys to and from the client, ensuring they are returned immediately following the inspection
• To meet tenants or clients at the properties at the agreed times
• To carry out inventories, check in’s/check outs and floorplans in line with agreed timescales and service standards
• To compile the inventory report and check in/check out reports via our in-house software and using a tablet device (provided) ensuring that all reports are accurate and complete
• To ensure that all appointments are attended on time
Skills & Knowledge Required:
• Educated to a GCSE standard (or equivalent) with a minimum A-C pass in English and Arithmetic
• A clean driving licence with the willingness to travel
• Articulate with excellent and clear communications skills
• Excellent attention to detail and observation skills
• The ability to work to strict deadlines and work under pressure in a fast moving environment
• Ability to work within flexible hours and attend appointments at short notice
• Sound IT skills with the ability to learn new skills
• A “can do” attitude with excellent problem solving skills and a diplomatic approach
• Inventory clerk experience is essential, to include the ability to compile floorplans
• Well organised
• Good attention to detail
• Well spoken and presentable
Key Working Relationships
• Clients – Letting Agents, Landlords, Property Managers
• Tenants & Landlords
• No Letting Go head office personnel
What’s on offer?
• Salary of £25,000 pa
• Company car and travel expenses
• Workplace Pension
• 20 days holiday rising to 23 days in April 2020
Applications via email by clicking the apply online button to include a current CV and a covering letter/email. Applications without a covering letter/email will not be considered.