Customer Services Administrator
Wingham, nr Canterbury, Kent
Reporting to Transport Manager
Full Time, Permanent
Duffields are a family owned animal feed manufacturing business operating near Canterbury, with three other sites throughout the country, making deliveries within the UK.
The Full Time Permanent Role
Duffields are looking for a new Customer Services Administrator to operate within the Transport and Customer Service Team. The role will require a prompt and friendly response to customers and the Sales Team for enquiries and orders, as well as offering support to the Transport Team.
• Receive customer orders by telephone or e-mail
• Record all orders on standard order form and accurately enter onto computer system
• Liaise with customers as necessary for any enquiries
• Work with the Transport and Production teams to enable orders to be delivered on time and in full.
• Provide an office admin function to the teams around you
• To assist in transport scheduling if required
• Assist Transport Manager with daily duties
• Previous Customer Service experience.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel and Word
• Excellent verbal communication skills, motivated and enthusiastic
• Knowledge of transport planning would be desirable but not essential.
Without meeting these requirements your application will not be considered.
If you feel you are suitable for the role and want to work for a progressive and supportive employer then don’t hesitate to apply.
Please email your CV using the apply online button:
Closing date for applications is Friday 6th December
Unfortunately we are only able to respond to successful candidates.