Highway Care is a highly innovative and creative company dealing in the research, development and marketing of a unique range of life-saving, energy absorbing, road safety products.
We are currently looking for 2x Sales Administrators to join our busy customer service team based at our new relocated Head Office just outside of Sittingbourne.
The successful candidates will support the sales function of the organisation by ensuring that all sales orders are processed, and goods despatched to customer requirements and to minimise the Company’s financial risk by the timely issue of invoices. Also, to use best endeavours to promote the good reputation of the company, increasing sales and profitability through excellent customer service.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
1) Processing of sales & purchase orders via Sage 200, from receipt/issue of order to goods in/despatch, in line with company procedures ensuring all records within CRM system match
2) Arrange vehicle rentals, maintaining records & regular status reports
3) Liaise closely with operations and despatch to ensure customer orders are correctly fulfilled
4) Issue sales invoices and credit notes as applicable, referencing sage report to ensure all invoices are issued in a timely manner
5) Produce & check Sage reports to ensure all orders are despatched and invoiced
6) Check goods received notes & supplier invoices
7) Organise collections/delivery for orders/exchanges
8) Deal with general customer enquiries in relation to products, pricing & technical info, referring to relevant engineer / commercial team member through Salesforce CRM as necessary
9) Answer & direct incoming calls / messages in line with company procedure
10) Maintain price lists for MTP (spares & packages)
11) Maintain office filing systems
12) Any other general duty as reasonably required from time to time
• Knowledge of all M/S office package
• Excellent communication skills
• Accurate & tenacious
• Ability to demonstrate high level of organisation skills
• Working within a team
• Working to deadlines
• 5 GCSE’s at Grade 9 – 4 (A-C) or equivalent including English & Maths
• Working knowledge of Sage 200
• Understanding of order processing
• Knowledge of CRM systems - Salesforce
• Ability to problem solve
• Flexible approach
• Previous experience within a sales administration role
• A Level in Maths or English or business studies (or equivalent)
If you are interested in joining our expanding team, please apply in writing and send your CV via the apply online button.