Company Name Coast Promotions Ltd
Location Lydd on Sea, New Romney, Kent
Salary £21,500 PLUS quarterly bonus scheme where team targets are met.
Hours 37.5 hrs per week
As a successful family run business providing innovative promotional products and event solutions, we work with many organisations in the UK and overseas creating perfect promotional products.
The role of an Sales Administrator is to work closely with the Sales Manager to ensure a smooth order process from enquiry to delivery of branded merchandise goods. Acting as the first point of contact for customers and suppliers and sourcing products worldwide, this is an exciting opportunity where no day is the same.
WHY WORK FOR US?
• 30 days holiday including bank holidays
• An additional day off on your birthday
• Company Health Cash plan including money back on core healthcare services including dental, optical, chiropody and several others.
• Access to GP anytime service
• Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 support helpline
• Free parking with sea views
• Relaxed dress code
• An adorable office dog
ROLE OF THE SALEES ADMINISTRATOR:
• Managing the production process and sourcing of branded merchandise from a Worldwide supplier base
• First point of contact for customers and suppliers
• Calculating and preparing quotations for customers.
• Raising purchase orders.
• Liaising with suppliers, warehouses, and couriers to ensure orders are delivered within agreed timelines Requirements
• Representing the company in a professional manner at all times
• Responding promptly and efficiently to customer or supplier queries
• Processing invoices for sales transactions
• Producing clear and concise written correspondence in the form of letters and e-mails.
• Attending meetings and/or trade shows and events where appropriate which may include occasionally working unsociable hours.
• Establishing and maintaining good relationships with all clients to ensure that all business opportunities are maximised.
• Ensuring Coast administration processes, standards and procedures are followed at all times
• Ensuring the smooth dispatch and delivery of goods
• Keeping all administration systems and records up to date, accurate and maintained in line with company policy
• Reporting monthly sales results to the Sales Manager
• Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
• Supporting Events Team with the planning and management of events (where this is required).
• Maintaining a computerised customer database
• Supporting with all marketing activities for merchandise and events
• Any other reasonable duties as requested by the Sales Manager
• Ideally have experience within a sales role such as promotional merchandise, print or stationery but not essential as full training will be given
• Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time.
• Ability to prioritise own workload.
• Strong communication skills.
• Well versed in IT skills for example Microsoft Office and outlook.
• Must be detail orientated.
• Exceptional relationship building skills
• Ability to work towards sales targets
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to work as part of a small team and support team members to reach team targets