***Amazing opportunity for a candidate to join a company that offers a modern working place and career progression***
JOB ROLE: Service Administrator
JOB TYPE: Permanent role
HOURS: 8am-6pm - 1 hour lunch, every other Saturday 8am-12pm
SALARY: £18,500 - £19,500
ADDITIONAL INFO: Friendly, family-feel team, free parking, interviews next week, career progression and on the job training
Are you confident when dealing with customers face to face and over the phone?
Are you ambitious and keen to join a company that will offer you excellent career development?
Do you have an interest in the motor industry or are confident in your ability to learn?
We may have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client, based in Aylesford, is seeking a confident Service Administrator to join their expanding team. The purpose of the role is to meet and greet customers, book their vehicles in for service and update them on their vehicle status. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody who would like to apply their customer service skills within an office environment.
Duties will include:
* Meeting and greeting all new and existing customers to the Service Reception- giving an excellent level of customer service
* Handling all incoming queries via telephone and email
* Booking vehicles into services- updating system and mechanic diary
* Producing a daily report on all vehicles booked in and their repair status- sending to management
* Calling customers to update them on their vehicles- speaking confidently about the vehicle
* Producing invoices for completed jobs
The ideal candidate:
* Proven customer service experience and confident when handling queries face to face and over the phone
* Interest in the motor industry or the ability to learn
* Ability to construction professional emails
* Self-motivated and ambitious
* Structured progression plans in line with career aspirations
* Social team
* 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
Call Naomi Bunch on 01322 286712 and upload your CV immediately!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy