Ongoing Temporary Sales Administrator
£8.65 - £9.61 an hour (Dependent on experience)
Monday - Friday 8.00am - 5pm (1-hour lunch) - 40 hour week
Potential temporary to permanent role for the right candidate
Our well established and highly regarded client in Sittingbourne are looking for a driven, hardworking Sales Administrator who is looking for an opportunity within a successful company who offer excellent support and training.
You will possess excellent accuracy and attention to detail and will be a naturally inquisitive individual who doesn't just take everything on an order at face-value, you will be constantly thinking outside the box and asking questions.
Although this role is initially being offered on an ongoing temporary basis, there could be the opportunity for this to become a permanent role.
Duties for this Temporary Sales Administrator role will include but not be limited to:
* Inputting between 20 to 60 orders a day on their in-house database
* Liaising with customers and providing updates
* Helping to manage the team email inbox
Key skills required for this Sales Administrator role:
* Previous experience within a sales administration or order-processing role
* Driven, hardworking attitude and keen to learn!
* Excellent IT skills - Microsoft Office, Excel and in-house databases
* Ability to build rapport - both with colleagues and clients
* Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
Hours of work will be 8.00am - 5pm Monday to Friday with free parking on site. Our client offers a friendly, relaxed environment with regular team-bonding and social events available.
Netbox Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer acting as a recruitment agency for the attraction and selection of talented individuals for this position.
All applications considered, apply or call Sian on 01732 671 121 option 2