Are you an experienced procurement professional looking for the next exciting step in your career? We require a commercially focused individual and strategic thinker with strong leadership skills to join us.
Job summary and skills/qualifications required
To inspire and lead the Contracts & Procurement team in helping the business to achieve its strategic goals. Providing effective commercial direction and developing considerate and appropriate procurement strategies, to drive best value outcomes and raise standards port-wide. The role encompasses a wide range of works (facilities management and capital spend), goods and services and the post holder will be responsible for proactively driving performance right from strategic level input to making the day-to-day happen.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience leading a procurement/commercial function over a wide range of goods, works and services
- A solid understanding of contract law and its application
- Understanding and working knowledge of OJEU procurement regulations
- Experience of structuring, negotiating and managing supplier contracts
- Competitive salary
- 30 days holiday
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Private health care
Please send a CV and covering letter outlining your salary expectations to the email address below.
For more information and to apply contact [email protected]