ARC Ratings, S.A. is an international credit rating agency (CRA) based in Europe, headquartered in London and registered with the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA). Amalgamating the know-how and background of five experienced partner agencies on four continents, ARC Ratings takes advantage of its global reach, local expertise and network-based approach to best serve issuers and investors by assigning stable credit ratings that optimally identify credit risk. ARC Ratings addresses the need of global capital markets for a stronger competitive environment in the credit rating business.
ARC is currently looking for a Corporate Finance Analyst to join its fast-growing team based in Maidstone, Kent.
• Present to and discuss recommendations for new ratings or rating changes with a rating committee and communicate ARC’s credit opinions externally for new Corporate Finance ratings as well as review and surveillance of existing ratings.
• Assume responsibility for rating Corporate Finance transactions (with guidance)
• Be able to review, interpret and analyse a Company’s Financial and management accounts
• Monitoring and surveillance of existing transactions and respective performance triggers.
• Participation in, and ideally initiate, ad-hoc sector commentaries and topical research.
• Ability to provide input to rating methodologies
• Attend meetings with client management
• Liaising and communicating ratings and rating rationale to senior management of client companies
• Interaction with issuers, investors and bankers.
• Compilation and maintenance of a corporate peer comparison database.
• Analytical skills evidenced by experience in an analytical or similar role (an advantage)
• Previous Corporate Finance or Accounting experience an advantage, but not essential
• Strong quantitative skills
• Ability to interpret financial and management accounts
• Good written and verbal communications skills in English
• Ability to communicate well with senior management
• Pro-active, self-motivated professional, who works well in a team environment, as well as on an individual basis
• Ability to handle numerous projects simultaneously and work under pressure
• Ability to prioritise and to work to deadlines
• Ability to travel across EMEA on a regular basis as required
• Multilingual, particularly Spanish or Portuguese would be advantageous
Please send C.V.s and cover email to Alexandra Tolnai by email via the apply online button
Closing Date: 20th February