£18,000 - £22,000
Permanent - Full Time (9AM - 5PM Monday to Friday)
Working for a small business located in Ashford you will be working as part of a team to manage product upload onto the companies websites. With a range of over 60,000 products, this will be a busy role and you will need to be confident using Excel on a daily basis, creating product descriptions and working with various software programmes, so a general level of IT skills are essential.
What you will be doing
- Create and update website product content, product descriptions, brand information, imagery and pricing using Excel.
- Able to effectively work as part of a team and independently to complete tasks
- Use various software such as photoshop to edit product images
- Using Excel daily to export and import data
What you will need to know
- Strong excel skills from most recent job/s
- Computer literate
- confident and able to learn new skills
- Full Uk driving license & car
What you need to do now
If you are suitable and interested in this role, then please apply now and send an updated CV (Word format).
All applications are treated with full confidentiality, and an initial screening interview will be conducted in person or via Webex where not possible to meet, not only to assess suitability and provide more detail around the role, but as an opportunity for you to find out about your consultant and the level of service you can expect to receive.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.