Do you have advanced or intermediate technical and computing skills? Can you demonstrate a commitment and understanding towards providing exceptional customer service and satisfaction as well as being proactive, organised and disciplined? Would you like to join a team who make a difference? Then you may be just the person we are looking for…..
We are an established Kent based medical device company looking to recruit a Technical Customer Advisor to join our busy team; delivering first line support to healthcare professionals throughout the UK and Ireland.
This is a unique opportunity to join a specialist company with a focus on high quality delivery and premium service; who have built a robust reputation spanning over 20 years. Working as part of a dedicated team, you will play a key role in supporting medical professionals in providing essential cardiac monitoring and diagnostic services for their patients.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Providing first line remote support via telephone, email and remote desktop connections to resolve customer product and/or service queries.
• Troubleshooting; diagnosing hardware, network, and software issues, via remote applications.
• Configuring Windows systems and hardware.
• Organising the service and repair process of devices and equipment.
• You will have experience, knowledge and understanding of Windows operating systems and applications.
• You will be a clear and concise communicator with an analytical, problem solving methodology and the ability to explain processes and concepts in a friendly and patient manner.
• Ideally you will have proven helpdesk and technical support experience.
There may be an opportunity to work off site occasionally so a clean driving licence would be desirable.
In return , we offer an inclusive and friendly working environment, a competitive salary dependent on skills and experience, private medical care, generous company pension scheme, free on-site parking, and 20+ days holiday per year.
If this sounds like you, please include a short cover letter with your application to explain why and if we agree, we’ll be in touch to arrange an interview.
Immediate start available for suitable candidate!