Customer Service Representative (12 month FTC)
Hours will be shifts between 08:00am and 18:00pm - 35 hours per week.
Joining a diverse, fun and friendly team, you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to a varied client base over the phone and by email.
If you feel you are a strong Customer Service professional then this is the role for you!
* Provide first class customer service
* Identify / resolve customer issues
* Consultatively recommending appropriate products/services
* Completing all associated administration
* Accurately creating grammatically sound letter and email responses
* Developing excellent relationships with all stakeholders
* Working in line with processes
The successful candidate will have:
* Experience within a Customer Service environment
* Ideally some office experience
* Experience managing customer expectations and complaints
* Great interpersonal skills
* An excellent telephone manner
* A self-motivated and pro-active personality
* A good grasp of the English language, both written and verbal
You will be joining a company who genuinely invest in and value their workforce, offering opportunities for progression in the long term, as well as a plethora of generous benefits, team incentives and a fun, sociable working environment.
The company is based in modern, open plan offices are in a prime location, with great facilities.
Please note, successful candidates will be expected to attend an assessment day for this position following a telephone interview. Pearson Whiffin Recruitment are committed to supporting all candidates through this process!
If you feel you have the experience required, please apply online for immediate consideration!
This role is being managed by Nicole Hill, Recruitment Consultant for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.