We are a 35-person ambitious digital company based in the heart of Canterbury City Centre, looking for a client liaison team member - working with the head-office teams of our blue-chip client base.
As an essential link between our clients and our internal tech delivery teams, you will be the client advocate for advising on best practice regarding our customers website performance management. As a member of our expert team, you will liaise between eCommerce staff at client organisations from Director level through to hands-on web teams and with our internal User Experience software and support teams.
60% of our clients are large retailers: eg Debenhams, FitFlop, Boden, LK Bennet, Dixons, Ann Summers, and Mulberry
• Proactively help the eCommerce staff at our clients to achieve their desired outcomes using our products and services.
• Identify customers goals to encourage customisation, training and relationship alignment
• Run online webinars
• Conduct quarterly account reviews
• Onboard new clients including training and acting as a point of contact for day to day queries
• Ensure client's team satisfaction by ongoing programs showing functional capabilities and upgrades.
• Keen to learn new concepts about Online user experience and technology
• Highly organised with regards to prioritisation, planning and documenting
• Ability to multitask
• eCommerce awareness
• Ability to build relationships
• Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to exercise initiative
• Excellent communication skills with a positive attitude and a passion for delivering exceptional customer service
• Ability to build relationships internally across different levels of the organisation and externally.
Why work for us?
• You will have the possibility to learn, think and grow, expressing your own personality and talent.
• A friendly working environment with people passionate about technology and innovation
• Generous starting salary and pension matching
• Great career development
• 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
• Summer and Christmas parties, weekly socials and sports events.
• Cycle to work scheme, Book share scheme
• And more…
Our People values:
• Passion for your field: loves the challenge of understanding customer experience in the fast-moving digital environment; relishes every opportunity to improve it.
• Togetherness: champions teamwork and respect for others; promotes a culture where a happy and engaged teamwork alongside client teams to achieve the very best outcome for all.
• Curious: always looks to uncover and develop new or better ways of thinking and working; doesn’t stop until the right solution is in place.
• “Can do” attitude maintains a positive attitude, always aiming for the best possible outcome in every situation; unafraid to explore a new in order to achieve that outcome. Takes ownership of issues and challenges and identifies appropriate solutions.
Benefits include working in a dynamic, exciting team of highly proficient web experts at the heart of Canterbury, and a company culture where innovation and individual thinking is strongly encouraged.