Job Title: Live-in Scheme Manager
Reporting to: Contracts Manager
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week
Salary: Competitive (accommodation, utilities and Wi-Fi included)
Place of Work: Dover
We are looking for an individual looking to make a difference in their local community. This exciting role will involve the caretaking of a building assisting local homeless households, to ensure a safe and secure dwelling and providing light support to residents. You will uphold a visible presence in and around the building, respond to the welfare of residents, while being alert to any health and safety issues.
Duties will include:
• Inspections, security and welfare checks
• Maintaining cleanliness of the communal areas
• Signing tenants in and out of rooms at the start and end of their stay
• Reporting repairs, security breaches and safeguarding issues relating to residents
• Dealing with any other management issues that may arise
• A caring and compassionate approach
• Ability to work with vulnerable adults with complex needs
• Housing (or similar) experience (not essential)
• Ability to maintain professional boundaries
• Good timekeeping skills
• The ability to think on your feet
• Computer Literate
• An understanding of confidentiality and data protection requirements
Experience would be an advantage but not essential as training will be given.
You must be an excellent communicator, have good customer service skills and have a friendly and helpful approach.
You will be expected to stay at the accommodation overnight.
All equipment and clothing are provided. You must pass a DBS check and be a UK citizen or free to work in the UK. Evidence of this will be requested.