£19,000 - £20,500 DOE
Are you a brilliant communicator? Do you have two years experience or more in customer service?
If this is you, then this Sales Administrator role could be the perfect next opportunity for you.
* Dealing with general sales calls and queries
* Processing orders and call offs accurately
* Establishing good working relationships with external and internal sales team
* Handling discrepancies and invoice queries
* Managing deliveries and dealing with any transport issues over the phone
* Keeping systems up to date and accurately managing data and customer information
* Dealing with complaints
* General administration tasks
* You will need to visit clients occasionally and attend internal client meetings
You will have/be
* An exceptional phone manner
* Solid office based Customer Service experience
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
* Good attention to detail and accuracy
* Confident working with numbers
This is a really fantastic opportunity for someone looking to join a stable and friendly team offering great benefits and a long-term career, with no weekend working.
If you are interested, please click the apply now button and upload your CV!
This role is being handled by Nicole Hill, Business Support Consultant for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.