Packing Operatives Required!
Are you looking for work on a regular shift time?
Do you have a good eye for detail?
We are currently looking for Packing Operatives to work for a local manufacturing company on a temporary basis. This work is based in Thanet.
As the Packing Operative, you will be working Monday-Friday, there are shifts available in the mornings, afternoons and nights.
This role will be paying £8.72 per hour.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Packing end on a production line
* Checking the quality of the products for defects.
* Packing the correct number of product into boxes and palletise.
* Informing supervisors if there are defects on the products.
* Following all Health & Safety regulations.
* You will ideally have experience of working in a manufacturing/production/warehouse environment.
If you would like to find out more please call freephone: 0808 168 1474 or email your CV to
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.