Forza Industries has been established in Ashford, Kent since 2011. We are a fast growing, highly accredited company supplying food supplement, sports nutrition and medical device products globally.
Our manufacturing subsidiary, Supplement Factory is growing fast after a fantastic year and we have exciting plans to continue that growth.
We are looking for an administrator to work in our main office supporting our technical department and carrying out general business administration activities.
To support with the day-to-day maintenance of the company Quality Management System, production operation and general business support.
• Competent in the use of Microsoft Office.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels both internal and external.
• General awareness of technical documentation requirements.
Quality / Technical Responsibilities
• Liaise with the factory and warehouse team to ensure relevant documentation is available including issuing batch records in accordance
with the production schedule.
• Undertaking new employee inductions and ensuring completion of relevant documentation, initial SOP’s and employee set-up.
• Maintain training monitoring spreadsheet.
• Manager Halal and Kosher Certification process.
• Maintaining and monitoring supplier and service provider questionnaires and relevant documentation
• Assist in the day -to-day maintenance of the document control system:
o Standard Operating Procedures
o Manufacturing Records
o Quality Records and Statements
o Certificates of Conformity/Analysis
• Maintain, liaise, log and raise customer complaints.
• Liaise with suppliers where necessary to obtain relevant documentation
General Quality duties
• Assist with booking retention samples and filing where required.
• Support the registration process into different markets by assisting with the legalisation and notarisation of documents such as free sale
General Office Responsibilities / Duties
• Assist with external communication including initial customer telephone enquiries.
• Assist with internal management of meeting availability and arranging company events.
• Assist with relevant fire safety and health & safety records and administration.
• Assist with HR administration.
• General office support