Role - Administrator
Location - Chatham, Kent
Duration - 6 Months FTC
Salary - £18,000 - £19,000 per annum
Connect2Staff are working with a well-established business in the Chatham area. They are currently seeking an experienced Administrator to join their Customer Service team on a 6-month fixed term contract.
The key purpose of this role is to provide a high level of administrative support to the Customer Relations team, ensuring that daily activities within the team are processed and administered correctly and in line with agreed SLA's. The role also involves general office duties
Key Job Duties
* Dealing with the complaint's mailboxes, managing incoming and outgoing responses, ensuring Customer Relations Officers are aware of any new communication relating to their cases
* Deal with any incoming post, scanning and attaching to any associated complaint cases and ensuring Officers are aware of any new activity relating to their cases
* Formulating standard complaint letters as required and ensuring relevant case actions are updated accordingly
* Handle the outgoing mail process, ensuring all complaints correspondence completed by Customer Relations Officer are sent out in a timely manner
* Support the administrative duties associated with the Financial Ombudsman (FOS), such as logging case referrals, and pulling together requested case file information for Senior Officer to review before FOS submission.
* Prepare finance forms for customer redress, ready for appropriate mandate holder to authorise and submit to Finance for payment
* Support Customer Relations Team Leader and Manager with any ad-hoc activities as and when required.
* Ensure complaint stationary is kept readily stocked to support inclusion with customer complaint responses
* Maintain the company's compliance standards and ensure timely completion of all mandatory on-line training modules and attestations.
* Comply with Money Laundering, Fraud Prevention and Data Protection regulations
* Ensure own compliance with the TCF policy
What we need from you?
* 1 year's previous office experience is essential
* 1 year's previous experience in working in an operational environment is desirable
* 1 years previous experience in supporting complaint activities is desirable
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft applications (in particular Outlook, Word and Excel) is essential
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.