- Are you looking to change the world (albeit in your own, small, but significant way)?
- Are you excited by the potential of partnering with some of the world’s biggest companies to identify and then recruit individuals for
technical and niche roles in the IT sector (web developers, data engineers, cyber security specialists etc)?
- Are you motivated by the opportunity of working in an environment where your earning potential is unlimited and directly linked to your
If you already work in a sales-orientated environment but are looking for a new challenge or you are looking to make your first steps into a highly-rewarding career in recruitment, we encourage you to apply.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant with Church International Ltd, you will:
- Learn the revolutionary sourcing techniques that will help you locate, engage with and then place candidates with our clients (a mix of
industry-disrupting tech start-ups and world-renowned industry leaders). For which you’ll be rewarded with a generous commission, on
top of your basic salary.
- Receive personal, one-to-one training that teaches you how to win and take ownership of your own clients, allowing you to effectively
manage your own ‘business’ within our business.
- Work in a supportive, professional and relaxed environment where you will be treated with respect and encouraged to work
autonomously, ethically and with the best interests of our clients and candidates at all times.
- Receive regular, bespoke and ongoing recruitment training from an experienced team of recruiters who work as a team to help you
Church International Ltd is a 100% female owned, IT and technology specialist recruitment business. Established for over 35 years we have successfully placed over 9000 candidates, with over 500 clients (Bank of England, Royal Bank of Canada, Royal Mail, Direct Line, BNP Paribas Fortis to name just a few), in 12 countries and across 4 continents.
Our in-house Technology Recruitment Academy has successfully trained and passed its first cohort of Trainee Recruitment Consultants, who are now working towards becoming Managers within our business. As such we are now in a position to offer a similar training opportunity to a new group of trainees.
In addition to learning the skills needed to become a successful recruiter, you’ll also gain an in-depth understanding of the IT/Technology sector as a whole – arguably one of the most interesting, fast-paced and critical sectors to work in, and become a recognised expert within your technical niche.
We also offer:
- A generous basic salary, a market-leading commission structure (based on realistic targets) that fairly reflect the success you achieve.
- 25 days annual leave, plus your birthday off and our office is closed between Christmas and new year.
- Early finish on Friday’s.
- Onsite parking.
Interested, intrigued or want to find out more? Apply today so that we can start a conversation.