I am working with a leading conveyancing search provider who are looking to recruit for a Business Development Manager who will be responsible for introducing a range of products to customers across the conveyancing sector.
If you want to be part of a dynamic, fast-growing company, this company ticks all the boxes. They are the market leader in conveyancing products and services and constantly expanding into new sectors, creating fantastic opportunities for positive, team-orientated and self-motivated people.
The business development manager role will involve:
• Managing the sales process from prospect identification to close
• Supporting customers for the first twelve months since close, ensuring that they receive an excellent standard of service and experience
• Conducting market research to identify and quantify opportunities
• Maintaining a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects
• Maintaining a good knowledge of the full suite of products and services and thoroughly understand the quantified value proposition for various customer segments
• Drafting and delivering proposals
• Working with technical staff, trainer’s customer success and product specialists to address customer requirements
• Developing and maintaining territory plans which outlines how sales targets will be met on an ongoing basis including developing and maintaining plans for major opportunities including strategic motivators, main stakeholder, buying process and forecasted sales.
• Providing quarterly forecasts at the start of each quarter, together with a weekly and monthly forecast of expected new business accounts to be signed along with estimated revenue values for the first 12 month period
• Working with the marketing and campaigns teams to execute lead generation campaigns
The business development manager will have the following:
I am looking for credible, enthusiastic, and driven BD professionals with strong communication and interpersonal skills and an aptitude for building relationships with professionals of all organisational levels. Curious with a passion for solving complex customer problems and highly emotionally intelligent with a high level of tenacity and resilience.
• Graduate calibre
• Strong experience from a B2B (business to business) business development background, preferably well networked in the legal or property environment.
• Ability to network and build excellent rapport with varied customers and colleagues
• A thorough understanding of consultative selling, preferably with a recognised sales qualification.
• Ability to construct and deliver persuasive presentations
• Be comfortable working from home, using core Microsoft Office applications and other industry relevant programs.
• Proven and demonstrable track record.
The package for the business development manager:
• 25 days’ holiday, with optional 5 days unpaid leave per year
• Flexible working (work from home)
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Focus on training and career progression
• Base salary £35000
• OTE £25K+
• High street discount perks
• Mental health and wellbeing support
• Dental and Optical discounts
• Death in service
• Gym Discounts
• Monday – Friday 9-5