Building Surveyor | Full-time | Temporary | £25 - £30 per hour
Exciting new Building Surveyor opportunity
£25-£30 per hour
Are you a Building Surveyor looking for a new role? Are you looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to develop your career as a Building Surveyor? Do you have a background working with social housing? If so, I want to hear from you.
Your new company
We're delighted to be working in partnership with a local authority in Kent to recruit a Building Surveyor for a newly created position within their team on a temporary, full-time basis.
Your new Building Surveyor role
The Building Surveyor will inspect and carry out a range of surveys on several properties across the Kent region. On a temporary basis you will join the in-house property team to deliver surveying, maintenance, and planned works across their portfolio.
You will be inspecting the condition of the property through doing a site visit, taking photos, and documenting your findings. You'll record any existing damage or disrepair issues, and then formulate a report on the condition of the property. You may also be required to detail and specify any remedial and planned maintenance works needed to bring the property back into good working order.
What you'll need to succeed.
As a Building Surveyor you'll have:
* A track record of undertaking survey inspections on a site by site basis and preparing the subsequent reports.
* You'll be proficient in the use of MS office and have good communication skills.
* You'll ideally have social housing experience and able to communicate well with residents.
* You'll have a clean driving license and a vehicle that is insured for business use to visit the sites in question.
What you'll get in return as a Building Surveyor:
* This is a temporary opportunity to join a progressive organisation and transform your career.
* The role is full time, Monday to Friday.
* Excellent rate and benefits on offer.
* The organisation is based near Canterbury with easy access to surrounding shops and restaurants.
* Temporary to permanent opportunity is possible for the right candidate.
What you need to do now
* If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Andrew Irvine now on 01622 235684
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.