This is an exciting opportunity to join our client as a Purchasing Administrator/Assistant with the potential to develop.
Your duties will include:
* Progress chasing Purchase Orders and updating SAP to reflect changes in delivery dates.
* Chasing overdue Purchase Orders and reporting/solving issues (as appropriate)
* Updating ERP information (material and suppliers) to maximise efficiency.
* Placing POs for low cost inventory items and consumables.
* Submission of RFQ's to relevant suppliers and monitoring of Sales Quotations received.
* Managing nonconforming materials/services/documentation received from suppliers
* General administrative tasks.
The successful applicant will be required to have strong written and verbal communication skills, and excellent attention to detail. You will also need strong written and verbal communication skills as this is an essential part of the role. A good understanding of supply chain systems would be an advantage. IT literate including proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. The ability to problem solve is essential.
Hours of work are Monday-Thursday with an early finish on a Friday.
CV's in word format please.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975. Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all. Twitter: @nagforjobs