Recruitment Solutions (Folkestone) Limited are looking for experienced Consultants of all levels to come and join us as we continue to grow.
We're open to hearing from experienced recruiters with specialist division expertise along with generalist consultants.
Our current consultants tell us they love that they are trusted to work from their own home and do what they love – RECRUIT! We are able to work as a team from remote locations for the benefit of the company and as such we don’t have meeting to discuss the agenda, of the next sales meeting! RSFL offer diversity and an opportunity to make work meaningful all the time the team are there to support you when you require the support. RSFL can provide the perfect role for an energetic and hardworking individual to thrive.
Working from home on a PAYE basis, you will have the full autonomy of a geographical location of your choosing. We support clients with the 360 degree process on temporary, contract and permanent recruitment needs.
We're based in Kent, with consultants working across Kent, Suffolk & Scotland currently so we remain completely flexible as to your location.
We've got a strong commission structure, great working environment with a friendly, supportive team. Most importantly, the earning potential is fantastic.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Managing your own desk and growing the client base
- Maximising the return on clients who are working with us
- Growing the scope and reach of your desk, successfully converting new business
- Working towards reaching the company’s financial targets
- Providing a positive working environment with a winning attitude
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience in the recruitment industry (ideally you will have proven billing history and be looking for your next big step up in the recruitment world)
- Be a strong, consistent billing consultant
- Display a consultative, professional, business partnering approach
- Know the commercial importance of working with tight deadlines and strong processes
- Have excellent communication skills and capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
What you will get from us:
- a competitive basic salary DOE
- a very competitive uncapped commission scheme
- All the office equipment that you require to be successful, (i.e PC, telephone, job board access & stationary etc)
- industry training and development from a fantastic team of experienced recruiters, designed and aimed at getting you that next promotion to a senior level
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.