Commercial Services Trading Ltd
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
Interpersonnel UK Ltd
up to £25,000
Barker Munro Recruitment Limited
£16,000 - £18,000
Venrec Group Ltd
Payroll Officer/HR Assistant
Come and join a leading, well established and award-winning family run business!
Based at our Maidstone Head Office, we are looking to recruit a:
Payroll Officer/HR Assistant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Payroll Officer, to also assist in HR Administration, to join our HR/Payroll Department at our Head Office in Maidstone.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the administration and processing of the payroll for over 330 employees and become involved and assist with a variety of HR functions relating to recruitment, pension and employment issues.
Key Responsibilities include:
• To collect and input the monthly data in the payroll software including timesheets provided by the Managers, in accordance with Statutory and contractual obligations and to predefined timescales.
• Data input to include maintaining accurate employee records on the payroll software.
• To process and monitor all employee contract variations and other changes in connection with other changes including starters and leavers, amendments to salaries and other employee data in compliance with Company Policy and payroll requirements.
• To input, calculate and record sickness payments and ensure sickness records and certificates are maintained in accordance with Statutory Regulations and Company rules.
• To assist in dealing with queries received in person, by phone, letter or email from employees in respect of their pay and employment issues.
• To ensure payroll cycles are completed and deadlines met.
• To undertake additional HR duties/projects as required by the HR Manager or other senior Managers and Directors of the Company.
• To produce P11D records, Gender Pay Gap reports and similar data collection.
• Proven track record of payroll and HR experience
• Good communicator
• Good self-starter
• Well organized and flexible
• Ability to work without supervision
• Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
• Good legislative knowledge of Payroll and Pensions
• Previous experience in calculating and processing Statutory payments such as SSP, SMP
We offer a competitive salary. You will enjoy working for an established and reputable brand and also join a friendly and welcoming working environment.
There will never be a dull moment in this role!
The Haynes Group is an equal opportunities employer with a policy of promotion through ability. With 330 staff across locations in Kent, Sussex, Winchester and Newbury. The Haynes Group recognizes the importance of employment stability.
Due to the high volume of applicants we tend to receive, it may not be possible to respond to each applicant. We do, however, take the opportunity of thanking you for the interest shown in our Company.
Interpersonnel Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. All our current vacancies are on our website www.interpersonneluk.co.uk/vacancies
Posted on: 2022-09-10 15:10:54