Trainee Sales and Account Executive
Are you looking to progress your career from Administration to Trainee Account Executive? We have an amazing opportunity to kick start that progression with a very successful established client in Ashford, Kent.
The role is to support the Account Management Team with all aspects of administration and with the potential to progress to an Account Executive working with marketing campaigns.
Offering a competitive salary, free parking and Hours Mon – Fri 09.00 – 17.30 and many more benefits on offer too.
All About the Role!
• Managing the weekly mailings, to manage and proactively grow the shared mailing clients whilst keep all records updated, to be the main contact for an external supplier and organize their monthly invoices. Raising SAP purchase orders
• Raising invoices on all the monthly ad hoc work based on paperwork supplied by the fulfillment room
• Monitoring postage invoices to ensure that all are billed correctly and that we recover on all jobs. Answering the phone and taking messages
• Liaising with goods-in and allocating stock items. Monitoring the goods-in schedule for stock arrivals. Keeping list of supplier’s up to date, scanning, filing, sorting and general office administration.
• Prepare of documents for the sales team, for clients and meetings. Ordering stationery supplies, organising inbound/outbound post. Assisting the Marketing team to keep database up to date and accurate
• Work on understanding all systems and working with clients, with the intention of some prospecting with the progression to Account Management of some accounts.
• Obtaining quotations from internal and external suppliers when required.
All About You!
• We are looking for someone who is excellent at quickly building rapport and extending client
• Ability to use own initiative and be forward thinking
• You need to be calm and able to work effectively at very busy times often multitasking
• Experienced windows applications with particular intermediate – advanced in Excel and Word.
• Computer literate and can use multi screens
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Able to prioritise work and deal with several issues at the same time.
• You MUST be a Team player, always ready and willing to help colleagues and take part in team goals and tasks.
• Problem solving with acute attention to detail.
• Demonstrate patience when under pressure to remain professional and productive at stressful times
• Sales focused and able to identify new sales opportunities across the business.
Please send in your CV in word format along with a covering letter outlining your KEY RELEVANT experience.