Graduate Insurance Account Manager
Up to £25000.00 per annum
City of London, Greater London
Job: Graduate Insurance Account Manager
Our client is a Lloyd's Broker looking for a Graduate Trainee Account Manager to join their busy team. The role will be to help provide account management and customer service to worldwide clients.
* Establish and develop relationships with clients with a view to maximise warranty sales
* Build on relationships with dealers by joining the sales team for face-to-face visits to your existing dealers
* Deal with day-to-day enquires by phone, email, portal and live chat
* Support trades how campaigns including translations, promote trade shows with customers, occasionally attend trade shows and develop sales leads
* Connect with prospective and current clients
* Assisting dealerships regarding the accessing of their extended warranty websites, training dealers regarding the use of the extended warranty websites (generating of quotations/registrations/entry of claims)
* Troubleshoot with Sales team counterpart post visit (and connect weekly)
* Follow-up (chase) with dealers on open quotations and support dealers or sales team to raise quotations.
* Follow-up (chase) policy extensions
* Pro-actively call dealers/ programmes within territory monthly to check-in, support registrations and drive sales
* Work with sales team counter part to deliver targets.
* Key contact for assigned territory
* Assist dealers queries on repair, claims or appeals by liaising with the Claims Manager
* Email claims letters (future automation)
This role would suit a graduate keen to start their career within the Insurance industry. MUST speak Polish or Dutch.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.