Show direct employers  

Log-in to save jobs

    

    

HRIS Specialist

Hays Specialist Recruitment

 £37000.00 - £42000.00 per annum + benefits
 permanent,full-time
 Southampton, Hampshire
Apply for this job    
Log-in  to "One-Click-Apply"  

A remote HRIS Specialist role. Your new company Our government run client is recruiting a HRIS Specialist to join their team of 4 and a wider HR team of 26 for a brand new role on a permanent basis. This is a remote role and they are looking for someone to be based in the South in order to meet up for occasional meetings. Your new role As a HRIS specialist, you will be report

> show more

Log-in to save jobs

    

    

Care Home Manager

Venrec Group Ltd

 Negotiable
 permanent,full-time
 Shanklin, Isle of Wight
Apply for this job    
Log-in  to "One-Click-Apply"  

Due to retirement, a vacancy has arisen for a Registered Manager in a 22 bed residential care home setting, based in Shanklin, Isle of Wight. This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly team. Applicants should have the necessary experience to manage and deliver high quality care. Applications will also be considered from experienced deputy managers looking to develop and progress their care

> show more

Log-in to save jobs

    

    

Laminator

Atlas Recruitment Group

 Shift uplift (15%-25%), overtime, bonus
 permanent,full-time
 Portsmouth, Hampshire
Apply for this job    
Log-in  to "One-Click-Apply"  

Laminator Atlas Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for a Laminator on behalf of our industry leading client As a Laminator you will work within the operations department, working on-board Naval Ships for repair and manufacture. You will safely and professionally deliver planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of equipment within my clients Naval Fleet. This is a fantastic o

> show more

Log-in to save jobs

    

    

Commercial Account Executive

MW Appointments

 £65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
 permanent,full-time
 Reading, Berkshire
Apply for this job    
Log-in  to "One-Click-Apply"  

Job: Account Executive Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 Location: Hybrid - home/ Reading Our client is a large leading Lloyd's Broker looking for an Account Executive to join their expanding team based in the Reading office. The purpose of the role is to work in the Corporate risk team dealing with a broad range of clients and handling their Commercial Insurance risks and building

> show more

Log-in to save jobs

    

    

Admin Assistant

Venrec Group Ltd

 £16,000 - £18,000
 permanent,full-time
 Newport, Isle of Wight
Apply for this job    
Log-in  to "One-Click-Apply"  

Venrec are recruiting for a Junior Administrator on behalf of our client; a successful firm of Chartered Accountants based in Newport, Isle of Wight. The role entails; • Answering the phone and making calls to clients • Opening the post and scanning it into the relevant folders • Filling • Making drinks • Arranging meetings • Updating the firms diary on outlook • Greetin

> show more

Log-in to save jobs

    

    

Highway Construction Operative

Hays Specialist Recruitment Ltd

 Negotiable
 permanent,full-time
 Southampton, Hampshire
Apply for this job    
Log-in  to "One-Click-Apply"  

Highway Construction Operative Highways Construction Operative Southampton Looking for an experienced highways operative required to work across all areas of the Southampton HSP contract completing specialist operational activities. You will be responsible for carrying out a broad range of Highway construction tasks with the ability to work as a team, have pride in their work and will

> show more

Log-in to save jobs

    

    

Bank Support Workers

Look Ahead Care Support and Housing

 Up to £11.07 per annum + Pension scheme
 contract,full-time
 Bracknell, Hampshire

Recruiting for Bank Support Worker to join our Services in Bracknell GBP 11.07 per hour, plus Pension scheme. This role is working a zero hour contract. Job description Looking for a new role where you can make a difference every day? We're looking for a kind, compassionate and resilient Support Worker to join our Young People service in Bracknell Look Ahead is a dynamic, le

> show more

Log-in to save jobs

    

    

Labourer - East Hampshire

PW Construction

 £11 - £13 per annum
 temporary,full-time
 Petersfield, Hampshire
Apply for this job    
Log-in  to "One-Click-Apply"  

Labourer PW Construction are looking for a Labourer to work on a site in East Hampshire. The right candidate will: * Have a valid CSCS * Full PPE * Be motivated to work The job role will include: * Loading and unloading deliveries * Keeping the site tidy * Move materials across site * Assist tradesmen when required If you are interested in this role, please call Har

> show more

Log-in to save jobs

    

    

Commercial Account Handler

MW Appointments

 £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
 permanent,full-time
 Reading, Berkshire
Apply for this job    
Log-in  to "One-Click-Apply"  

Job Role: Commercial Account Handler Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 Location: Hybrid - Reading/Home An excellent new opportunity to work for a large leading Lloyd's Broker. The role will be 3 days in the Reading office and 2 days from home. Main Duties: * Deal with a mixture of Commercial Insurance for corporate clients * Support Account Executives regarding placement str

> show more

Log-in to save jobs

    

    

Electrical Fitter

Atlas Recruitment Group

 shift uplift - 15% early, 25% evening
 permanent,full-time
 Portsmouth, Hampshire
Apply for this job    
Log-in  to "One-Click-Apply"  

Electrical Fitter DESCRIPTION My client is a company who specialise in the repair and rework of the ships. The team are welcoming, diverse and have a strong work ethic. They strive to deliver excellent levels of quality with a good "Right First Time" mentality. My client currently has a vacancy for an Electrical Fitter at their site in Portsmouth. This role will provide you with opportu

> show more

Log-in to save jobs

    

    

Quality Control Inspector

Atlas Recruitment Group

 Negotiable
 permanent,full-time
 Portsmouth, Hampshire
Apply for this job    
Log-in  to "One-Click-Apply"  

Quality Control Inspector Atlas Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Quality Control Inspector on behalf of our industry leading client As a Quality Control Inspector, you will be part of a team that has been set up to manufacture and repair a wide range of military specification boats. You will work within the manufacturing department covering the quality aspects of boat refit,

> show more

Log-in to save jobs

    

    

Labourer - Alton

PW Construction

 £11 - £13 per day
 temporary,full-time
 Alton, Hampshire
Apply for this job    
Log-in  to "One-Click-Apply"  

Labourer PW Construction are looking for a Labourer to work on a site in Alton. The right candidate will: * Have a valid CSCS * Full PPE * Be motivated to work The job role will include: * Loading and unloading deliveries * Keeping the site tidy * Move materials across site * Assist tradesmen when required If you are interested in this role, please call Haroun TEXT

> show more

Log-in to save jobs

    

    

Technical Sales Manager

Pearson Whiffin Recruitment

 £30000 - £40000 per annum + +4000-9000 bonus, car laptop, wfh
 permanent,full-time
 Southampton, Hampshire
Apply for this job    
Log-in  to "One-Click-Apply"  

Specification Manager - South of the UK Monthly visits to Kent office Remote working £30-40k + car + bonus + laptop + mobile + progression Are you a tenacious b2b Specification Manager with a background servicing the construction, fit-out, design and build industries? Are you looking for a stable, successful business where you're able to carve your own career? Lo

> show more

Log-in to save jobs

    

    

Work from Home Recruitment Consultant

Venrec Recruitment

 £18,000 - £30,000 + commission
 full-time/part-time
 Work from home
Apply for this job    
Log-in  to "One-Click-Apply"  

Venrec are recruiting on behalf of our client, a successful training and recruitment company for a home based recruitment consultant to join their growing team. They are looking to expand across England which would be supported by a team based in their Kent head office. Primary locations are as follows but we would welcome applications for all areas of the UK. Our client is looking for candidates

> show more

Log-in to save jobs

    

    

Home Based Recruitment Consultant

Venrec Recruitment

 £18,000 - £30,000 + commission
 full-time/part-time
 Work from home
Apply for this job    
Log-in  to "One-Click-Apply"  

Venrec are recruiting on behalf of our client, a successful training and recruitment company for a home based recruitment consultant to join their growing team. They are looking to expand across England which would be supported by a team based in their Kent head office. Primary locations are as follows but we would welcome applications for all areas of the UK. Our client is looking for candidates

> show more

Log-in to save jobs

    

    

Care Home Manager

Venrec Group Ltd

 up to £30,000
 permanent,full-time
 Shanklin, Isle of Wight
Apply for this job    
Log-in  to "One-Click-Apply"  

Venrec are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our client for a Registered Care Home Manager to join their 22 bed care home based in Shanklin, Isle of Wight, due to the retirement of the current manager. The role entails (but is not limited to): Managing budgets Organising activities and events for the residents Managing staff and ensuring that all staff training is up to date E

> show more

Log-in to save jobs

    

    

Semi Senior Accountant

Venrec Group Ltd

 £19,000 - £28,000
 permanent,full-time
 Hampshire
Apply for this job    
Log-in  to "One-Click-Apply"  

Venrec are pleased to be recruiting for a semi senior accountant to join our clients established firm based in Newport, Isle of Wight A successful candidate will have the following skills and experience AAT qualified At least 3 years experience working within a firm of accountants Experience speaking to clients Experience preparing year end accounts for limited companies Experience

> show more

Log-in to save jobs

    

    

(Senior) Claims Adjuster * WORK FROM HOME

MW Appointments

 £40000.00 - £65000 per annum
 permanent,full-time
 Southampton, Hampshire
Apply for this job    
Log-in  to "One-Click-Apply"  

(Senior) Claims Adjuster * WORK FROM HOME * £40,000 to £65,000 Option for City based or Home working. An exciting opportunity to join a global provider of claims management solutions. You will become a member of a specialist team providing lead & following market claims adjusting services to Lloyds Syndicate & Company clients under a delegated authority. In this r

> show more

Log-in to save jobs

    

    

Laminator

Atlas Recruitment Group

 Shift uplift (15%-25%), overtime, bonus
 permanent,full-time
 Portsmouth, Hampshire
Apply for this job    
Log-in  to "One-Click-Apply"  

Laminator Atlas Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for a Laminator on behalf of our industry leading client As a Laminator you will work within the operations department, working on-board Naval Ships for repair and manufacture. You will safely and professionally deliver planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of equipment within my clients Naval Fleet. This is a fantastic o

> show more

Log-in to save jobs

    

    

Product Owner

Atlas Recruitment Group

 £45000 - £56000 per annum
 permanent,full-time
 Portsmouth, Hampshire
Apply for this job    
Log-in  to "One-Click-Apply"  

Product Owner Atlas Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Product Owner on behalf of our industry leading client. Would you like to join a growing multi-disciplinary team within an Engineering Projects Group? My client currently has open vacancies for Product Owners, the roles are hybrid-based with occasional travel to Portsmouth, customer/sub-contractor sites as required. As a Pr

> show more

Log-in to save jobs

    

    

HRIS Specialist

Hays Specialist Recruitment

 £37000.00 - £42000.00 per annum + benefits
 permanent,full-time
 Southampton, Hampshire
Apply for this job    
Log-in  to "One-Click-Apply"  

A remote HRIS Specialist role. Your new company Our government run client is recruiting a HRIS Specialist to join their team of 4 and a wider HR team of 26 for a brand new role on a permanent basis. This is a remote role and they are looking for someone to be based in the South in order to meet up for occasional meetings. Your new role As a HRIS specialist, you will be report

> show more

Log-in to save jobs

    

    

Laminator

Atlas Recruitment Group

 Shift uplift (15%-25%), overtime, bonus
 permanent,full-time
 Portsmouth, Hampshire
Apply for this job    
Log-in  to "One-Click-Apply"  

Laminator Atlas Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for a Laminator on behalf of our industry leading client As a Laminator you will work within the operations department, working on-board Naval Ships for repair and manufacture. You will safely and professionally deliver planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of equipment within my clients Naval Fleet. This is a fantastic o

> show more

Log-in to save jobs

    

    

Commercial Account Executive

MW Appointments

 £65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
 permanent,full-time
 Reading, Berkshire
Apply for this job    
Log-in  to "One-Click-Apply"  

Job: Account Executive Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 Location: Hybrid - home/ Reading Our client is a large leading Lloyd's Broker looking for an Account Executive to join their expanding team based in the Reading office. The purpose of the role is to work in the Corporate risk team dealing with a broad range of clients and handling their Commercial Insurance risks and building

> show more

Log-in to save jobs

    

    

Highway Construction Operative

Hays Specialist Recruitment Ltd

 Negotiable
 permanent,full-time
 Southampton, Hampshire
Apply for this job    
Log-in  to "One-Click-Apply"  

Highway Construction Operative Highways Construction Operative Southampton Looking for an experienced highways operative required to work across all areas of the Southampton HSP contract completing specialist operational activities. You will be responsible for carrying out a broad range of Highway construction tasks with the ability to work as a team, have pride in their work and will

> show more

Log-in to save jobs

    

    

Bank Support Workers

Look Ahead Care Support and Housing

 Up to £11.07 per annum + Pension scheme
 contract,full-time
 Bracknell, Hampshire

Recruiting for Bank Support Worker to join our Services in Bracknell GBP 11.07 per hour, plus Pension scheme. This role is working a zero hour contract. Job description Looking for a new role where you can make a difference every day? We're looking for a kind, compassionate and resilient Support Worker to join our Young People service in Bracknell Look Ahead is a dynamic, le

> show more

Log-in to save jobs

    

    

Labourer - East Hampshire

PW Construction

 £11 - £13 per annum
 temporary,full-time
 Petersfield, Hampshire
Apply for this job    
Log-in  to "One-Click-Apply"  

Labourer PW Construction are looking for a Labourer to work on a site in East Hampshire. The right candidate will: * Have a valid CSCS * Full PPE * Be motivated to work The job role will include: * Loading and unloading deliveries * Keeping the site tidy * Move materials across site * Assist tradesmen when required If you are interested in this role, please call Har

> show more

Log-in to save jobs

    

    

Commercial Account Handler

MW Appointments

 £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
 permanent,full-time
 Reading, Berkshire
Apply for this job    
Log-in  to "One-Click-Apply"  

Job Role: Commercial Account Handler Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 Location: Hybrid - Reading/Home An excellent new opportunity to work for a large leading Lloyd's Broker. The role will be 3 days in the Reading office and 2 days from home. Main Duties: * Deal with a mixture of Commercial Insurance for corporate clients * Support Account Executives regarding placement str

> show more

Log-in to save jobs

    

    

Electrical Fitter

Atlas Recruitment Group

 shift uplift - 15% early, 25% evening
 permanent,full-time
 Portsmouth, Hampshire
Apply for this job    
Log-in  to "One-Click-Apply"  

Electrical Fitter DESCRIPTION My client is a company who specialise in the repair and rework of the ships. The team are welcoming, diverse and have a strong work ethic. They strive to deliver excellent levels of quality with a good "Right First Time" mentality. My client currently has a vacancy for an Electrical Fitter at their site in Portsmouth. This role will provide you with opportu

> show more

Log-in to save jobs

    

    

Quality Control Inspector

Atlas Recruitment Group

 Negotiable
 permanent,full-time
 Portsmouth, Hampshire
Apply for this job    
Log-in  to "One-Click-Apply"  

Quality Control Inspector Atlas Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Quality Control Inspector on behalf of our industry leading client As a Quality Control Inspector, you will be part of a team that has been set up to manufacture and repair a wide range of military specification boats. You will work within the manufacturing department covering the quality aspects of boat refit,

> show more

Log-in to save jobs

    

    

Labourer - Alton

PW Construction

 £11 - £13 per day
 temporary,full-time
 Alton, Hampshire
Apply for this job    
Log-in  to "One-Click-Apply"  

Labourer PW Construction are looking for a Labourer to work on a site in Alton. The right candidate will: * Have a valid CSCS * Full PPE * Be motivated to work The job role will include: * Loading and unloading deliveries * Keeping the site tidy * Move materials across site * Assist tradesmen when required If you are interested in this role, please call Haroun TEXT

> show more

Log-in to save jobs

    

    

Technical Sales Manager

Pearson Whiffin Recruitment

 £30000 - £40000 per annum + +4000-9000 bonus, car laptop, wfh
 permanent,full-time
 Southampton, Hampshire
Apply for this job    
Log-in  to "One-Click-Apply"  

Specification Manager - South of the UK Monthly visits to Kent office Remote working £30-40k + car + bonus + laptop + mobile + progression Are you a tenacious b2b Specification Manager with a background servicing the construction, fit-out, design and build industries? Are you looking for a stable, successful business where you're able to carve your own career? Lo

> show more

Log-in to save jobs

    

    

(Senior) Claims Adjuster * WORK FROM HOME

MW Appointments

 £40000.00 - £65000 per annum
 permanent,full-time
 Southampton, Hampshire
Apply for this job    
Log-in  to "One-Click-Apply"  

(Senior) Claims Adjuster * WORK FROM HOME * £40,000 to £65,000 Option for City based or Home working. An exciting opportunity to join a global provider of claims management solutions. You will become a member of a specialist team providing lead & following market claims adjusting services to Lloyds Syndicate & Company clients under a delegated authority. In this r

> show more

Log-in to save jobs

    

    

Laminator

Atlas Recruitment Group

 Shift uplift (15%-25%), overtime, bonus
 permanent,full-time
 Portsmouth, Hampshire
Apply for this job    
Log-in  to "One-Click-Apply"  

Laminator Atlas Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for a Laminator on behalf of our industry leading client As a Laminator you will work within the operations department, working on-board Naval Ships for repair and manufacture. You will safely and professionally deliver planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of equipment within my clients Naval Fleet. This is a fantastic o

> show more

Log-in to save jobs

    

    

Product Owner

Atlas Recruitment Group

 £45000 - £56000 per annum
 permanent,full-time
 Portsmouth, Hampshire
Apply for this job    
Log-in  to "One-Click-Apply"  

Product Owner Atlas Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Product Owner on behalf of our industry leading client. Would you like to join a growing multi-disciplinary team within an Engineering Projects Group? My client currently has open vacancies for Product Owners, the roles are hybrid-based with occasional travel to Portsmouth, customer/sub-contractor sites as required. As a Pr

> show more

Log-in to save jobs

    

    

Southampton Electrician

Hays Specialist Recruitment Ltd

 Up to £22.00 per hour
 temporary,full-time
 Southampton, Hampshire
Apply for this job    
Log-in  to "One-Click-Apply"  

1Electricians needed in and around Southampton JIB Card Electricians needed ASAP Role: Electrician Start Date: ASAP Rate: £22 per hour Location: Various sites in and around Southampton Hours available: Dependant on each site Hays Contact: Tamar Aldridge Hays Construction & Property are currently looking for Electricians to register with us to carry out short and long term

> show more

Log-in to save jobs

    

    

Groundworker & Machine Driver - Alton - £20.00 per hour DOE

PW Construction

 Up to £20.00 per hour
 temporary,full-time
 Alton, Hampshire
Apply for this job    
Log-in  to "One-Click-Apply"  

Job Title: Groundworker & Machine Driver Location: Alton Duration: Ongoing Start Date: ASAP Qualifications Needed: CSCS / NPORS / CPCS Please text your NAME, POSTCODE & "GW ALTON" to Zoe & Shay on +447719047533 or +447568115015 for this job If the number has been removed from the advert please see below the number written out in words - * ZERO SEVEN SEVEN ONE NINE ZERO FOUR SEVEN FIVE

> show more

Log-in to save jobs

    

    

Senior IBA Technician / Credit Controller - 100% Home Based

MW Appointments

 + benefits
 permanent,full-time
 Southampton, Hampshire
Apply for this job    
Log-in  to "One-Click-Apply"  

Senior IBA Technician / Credit Controller - 100% Remote Working A wonderful opportunity for those IBA specialists who have enjoyed working remotely and are not looking forward to returning to the office. This is a home-based role with very occasional attendance in the London office. You will joining a leading provider of service solutions to the global and Lloyds/Company (

> show more

Log-in to save jobs

    

    

Customer Service Representative

Office Angels

 Up to £21000 per annum
 permanent,full-time
 Liphook, Hampshire
Apply for this job    
Log-in  to "One-Click-Apply"  

Customer Service Representative Salary: £21,000 plus benefits such as 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays Liphook - with Free on-site parking / Close to the train station Monday to Friday 8-4pm or 9-5pm - NO WEEKENDS Start date: Asap! Overview An exciting opportunity to join the world's largest and fastest growing educational organisation, who specialise in the introduction of mu

> show more

Log-in to save jobs

    

    

Client Support / Administrator

Interpersonnel UK Ltd

 £26,000 - £28,000 depending on experience
 permanent,full-time
 Winchester, Hampshire
Apply for this job    
Log-in  to "One-Click-Apply"  

Client Support / Administrator Based in Winchester (Hybrid working) Salary £26k - £28k Depending on Experience Job Description We are looking for a number of Administrators to join our successful and award-winning firm of Chartered Financial Planners and to support the Financial Planners in their role. − We know that helping you balance personal and professional commitments is key

> show more

Log-in to save jobs

    

    

Trainee BMS Engineer

Atlas Recruitment Group

 £25000 - £30000 per annum + van, phone, laptop, commission, overtime
 permanent,full-time
 Southampton, Hampshire
Apply for this job    
Log-in  to "One-Click-Apply"  

Trainee BMS Engineer Do you have an electrical qualification a passion to learn and a minimum of 2 years industry experience? This could be the role for you! Atlas Recruitment Group are supporting my client with their search for a Trainee BMS Engineer. My client are actively seeking Trainee BMS Engineer's to join their team to support project completions in the South East of the UK. They

> show more