Not logged in to Jobsinhampshire.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
£50000 - £58000 per annum
Atlas Recruitment Group
Location: Broad Oak - Hybrid working
Salary: Up to £57,810 DOE
The Mechanical Engineering team:
Atlas Recruitment Group are recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer on behalf of our prestigious defence client. Working as a part of a small multi-disciplinary team on a range of projects. Offering opportunities for original design work and support of existing products. Scope for career progression and development.
What you'll be doing as a Mechanical Engineer:
* Applying theoretical and practical engineering knowledge, experience & skills to develop complex mechanical engineering designs, requirements and test specifications and resolving technical & performance issues with existing and legacy products
* Working within a multi-disciplinary team, lead engineer or design authority on the design of new products or providing product engineering support of legacy equipment
* Providing specialist mechanical engineering support within a specific product development team
Your skills and experiences as a Mechanical Engineer:
* HNC or Degree (or equivalent) in Mechanical Engineering or related subject
* Applying a broad understanding of mechanical engineering theory and technology
* One or more skills in a specialist area such as structural design and stress analysis, Finite Element Analysis, cooling systems, Computational Fluid Dynamics, mechanical drive systems, hydraulics, materials or advanced manufacturing technology
If you are interested in the Mechanical Engineer role, please click 'APPLY' and submit your CV for immediate consideration.
All successful Mechanical Engineer candidates will be contacted within two working days of application
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.