Broker & IBA Support Technician - Remote working option
Lloyd's Insurance Market Support / IBA Technician
* 100% Remote Working Option or Hybrid
* Salary - Highly competitive
* Full Time or Part Time options
Our client is a leading, independent provider of a diverse range of technical, compliance, accounting, processing and administrative outsourced support services focussed on the Lloyd's of London broker and MGA markets.
Due to increased workflow and new business acquisition, they are looking to expand their small team of London Market technical specialists.
The office is located in Folkestone but this position offers the possibility of hybrid home/office working or fully remote working. Our client is also open to considering candidates who are seeking full time or part time hours.
The day to day tasks include:
* To process premiums and claims on different client insurance systems.
* Processing binding authority bordereaux.
* Uploading submissions to the Bureau via IMR
* Create client/insurer documentation. calculate premiums and claims.
* To post receipts from clients and payments to underwriters onto the client broking systems whilst also ensuring that these transactions are constantly reconciled to the client bank account(s)
* To handle queries/corrections etc as they arise.
This role will incorporate a diverse range of back-office technical support functions, processing, bordereaux handling and IBA accounting administration. All necessary systems training and support will be provided.
Other skills such as use of ECF & IMR would be useful.
* Good communication skills with clients, markets and third parties via email, phone or virtual meetings
* File reviews, investigations, and query resolution.
* Able to work towards critical deadlines
* Excellent with IT systems
* Good time management
Ref - 8765
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.