A Business Development Manager is required to join a global manufacturing organisation, a firm of renown in their sector, who work with a number of global OEM's and large-scale global operations.
The incoming candidate will be required to grow the firm's market share within the UK and Export market - you will create sustainable and organic sales growth by developing a new portfolio of loyal domestic accounts across multiple markets.
Key accountabilities and duties will include:
* Interfaces between customers and other functions within the organisation to provide service to new and developing customers
* Ensures that responses to customer enquiries are completed on a timely basis to achieve service and quality standards
* Informs customers of new product/technologies and services
* Creates, monitors and revises lead generation plans to generate a substantive sales opportunity pipeline
* Submits reports detailing sales statistics such as order levels, margin levels, call rates, leads, etc
* Maintains up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge of the organisation's and competitor's products and/or services
* Specifically responsible for developing new business from new accounts
* Develops strategic plans for the Export business development and responsible for achieving profitable growth in line with the business objective.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Business Development Manager within a technical, engineering discipline ideally with a working knowledge of the aerospace industry.
You will be an expert communicator with strong influencing skills.
Agility is key - you will be expected to service global accounts and be able to operate effectively remotely.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975. Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all. Twitter: @nagforjobs