We’re an established, small and rapidly growing company providing online services to small businesses and start-ups all over the UK and soon worldwide. We've been operating since 2005 and are market leaders in part of what we do and now; on-track for rapid growth.
You will work with great new technologies and enthusiastic colleagues, and will be improving your skills as we grow together.
We are looking for someone with a bright, energetic and cheerful personality. You must be able to converse eloquently and competently with a complete variety of new business owners who will be your clients. Computer literate and comfortable with the internet.
The ability to think quickly, with initiative is very important. You must be trustworthy, honest, good at problem solving, be motivated yet patient, with an acute attention to detail and be able to multitask.
You should be able to work alone with motivation and initiative, or be able to pull together with a team, performing well with others. A dynamic, resourceful attitude would be a good fit in this environment.
As an Accountant, your role will include but not be limited to the following duties:
• Full preparation and submission of Statutory Accounts for Limited Companies and Sole Traders.
• Assisting in book-keeping and VAT preparation where necessary.
• Preparation and submission of Corporation Tax, Personal Tax returns.
• Reconciling vat control accounts and wage control accounts.
• You will be required to liaise with customers to provide advise and support via telephone and email. It is essential you are confident and approachable when doing so.
• Attending and dealing with client meetings on site when required.
• Reviewing and correcting errors.
To be considered for our position, we are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
• At least 2 years’ experience is essential, within an Accountancy Practice environment, minimum requirement AAT Level 4.
• Good organisational skills with a great eye for detail.
• Experience with cloud-based accounting packages and a knowledge of tax filer.
• Ability to prioritise work and work independently to meet deadlines.
• Be a team player with a pleasant, confident personality and a good sense of humour
• We offer the following benefits for this position:
• 28 days holiday, plus statutory holidays (pro rata)
If you feel you have the skills necessary for this position, please apply now!
Experienced candidates only.
Own transport essential.