Electronic Assembly Technician
£8.72 Per Hour - Permanent
Our client, a manufacturing company based in Margate, are currently looking to recruit an Electronic Assembly Technician.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with an interest in electronics and an eye for detail. You will be working 37.5 hour per week, Monday to Friday, and there are fantastic career progression opportunities within the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Wiring and assembly of cable harnesses for test and finished product
* Assembly of electronic components
* Mechanical assembly of sub-assemblies and final assembly
* Inspection of work completed at various stages of manufacture
* Follow assembly instructions and record operations completed
* Develop job skills as appropriate for the work required
* Inspection of procured electronic and mechanical components and parts
* Opportunity to grow into the role of test and fault investigation
* Minimum of 1 A Level in Maths, Physics, IT or Design Technology (or equivalent)
* Minimum of 5 GCSEs at grade A* to C including Maths and English
* Familiar with IT especially spreadsheets and database applications
* Excellent hand soldering skills
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.