Do you have experience as an Assembly Operative?
Are you able to work well with others in a team and on own initiative?
If so read onâ¦
Our client, a leading Manufacturing company located in Thanet, is currently looking to recruit an Assembly Operatives to work on an temporary basis.
You will be working Monday - Friday on various shift patterns. This role will be paying Â£9.00 per hour.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assembling a range of company products to the required quality standards and within a predetermined time frame.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Consistent assembly of products to a high-quality standard within agreed timescales using SOPs and assembly drawings
* In process quality inspection
* Bagging products as per documentation
* Reading and understanding all documentation, including drawings, process and manufacturing instructions, and specifications
* Operating relevant machinery, which may be semi-automated
* Following all Health and Safety guidelines within the workplace
* Ability and experience to read and understand drawings, process instructions, manufacturing instructions and generics
* Ability to perform repetitive tasks over long periods of time whilst maintaining high standards
* Hard working with the ability to stay focused
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Hand dexterity combined with good eye to hand co-ordination
* Good communication skills
* Ability to follow a process from a written instruction
* Able to work to tight deadlines and targets whilst maintaining quality
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.