Location: Kings Hill
Salary: £35k - £40k DOE
This role will be based in Kings Hill, but there is some flexibility to work from home some of the time.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly-motivated individual with exceptional technical skills to join our client's IT team as an Infrastructure Engineer. Reporting to the IT Infrastructure Manager the successful candidate will collaborate with all the departments to complete IT infrastructure projects and find solutions that fit the needs of the business.
The ideal candidate will have experience in on-premise infrastructure, Azure, O365 and PowerShell.
· Use clear communications to liaise with colleagues to understand the specifics surrounding identified issues.
· Liaise with Line Manager, escalating any specific areas for discussion or resolution.
· Have meticulous attention to detail with an ability to work in a methodical manner.
· Configure and maintain O365, maintaining best practises.
· Maintain and expand the Azure Cloud environment, once again, adopting the newest tools and best practises.
· Build new computers
· Field more complex 2nd-line support issues where required and IT Operations cannot solve the challenge
· Liaise with external business partners to resolve issues
· Ad-hoc duties may be required
· Azure Cloud infrastructure experience within a commercial environment
· Experience of managing and supporting Windows Servers
· Proven knowledge of O365 Administration (Office 365)
· Scripting, e.g. PowerShell, Bash
· Experience of PC networks, desktops and thin client hardware
· Any prior networking experience highly beneficial
· Flexible working, work from home or come in to the office as required.
· Industry-leading AXA backed Private Health Care with no excess.
· Generous Pension contributions of 4%.
· A once a year bonus.
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays. After three years of service, another day is added up to a maximum of 28 days.
· Death in service.
· Social events (should you wish to be sociable).
· Dress down Fridays once a month.
· Supported Training.
· Free Parking.
· Black Tie Christmas party and Summer Teambuilding events.