Working for a very reputable property services company who are passionate about their business and work tirelessly to ensure customers receive the best possible service at all times.
As a Mortgage Introducer you will be conducting “First Chat” telephone or video link appointments with clients and put them in the best position to buy their next property. You will then, having gathered lots of financial and personal information, pass them forward to a fully qualified Advisor.
Support will be given to help you (if required) to achieve your CEMAP 2 and 3 qualifications as part of your on-going development.
The candidate will:
• Conduct fact find appointments with clients establishing detailed criteria supporting mortgage applications
• Refer qualified clients to our team of Mortgage Advisors to sign up appropriate mortgage and associated products
• Meet and exceed targets relating to appointments and mortgage sign ups
• Maintain a compliant service in line with the necessary authorities’ requirements
• Update records using our computer software
• Accurately file our paper-based files, both while in progress and maintain an accountable/traceable dead filing system
Skills, know-how and experience required:
• CEMAP 1
• Great telephone skills
• Delivery of truly exceptional Customer Service
• Strength in building trust and relationships
• Fabulous organisation skills and a good knowledge of Microsoft Packages
• A motivated, tenacious and energetic outlook
• Target driven and always keen to do well
• A hard working and focused work ethic
Remuneration & Benefits
• 33 days paid Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme, ongoing professional training
Only suitable candidates will be directly contacted about this position and we will not store or process the data of candidates in any way unless consent has been obtained.